Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, references to “The Hub” are references to the website www.colourspree.com.
References to “you” or “your” are references to you, the user of the hub and Website.
References to “the Website” are references to the Website at www.colourspree.com.
References to “User Content” are references to any user-generated content posted, attached or added to the Website including but not limited to any resources, documents, commentary, emails, information, screenshots, photographs, pictures, videos, audio, text, artwork and any other user-generated material.
References to “Intellectual Property Rights” are references to any copyright, trademarks, design rights or other intellectual property rights existing from time to time.
References to “Owner” are references to the member who is subletting a job,
References to “Creatives” are references to members of the hub who would do the job that is been sublet
Your use of the Website and the hub and other mediums constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
The Hub reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions regularly. The Hub however would ensure as much as possible that members are informed of any change in terms and conditions. Your continued use of the hub and the Website after amendments are made means you accept the Terms and Conditions as updated.
Except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not alter the Website in any way or do anything that might or will damage or disrupt the good working order of the Website or our equipment or software.
No contract will exist between you and the hub for the purchase of any product or service through the Website, until you have received written confirmation from the hub (by e-mail or post).
- In order to enjoy the benefits that the hub will be providing, registration for membership is required through the website.
- Registration is NGN 500 (Five Hundred Naira Only). (This Registration fee is subject to change with time)
- Members are entitled to certain discounts on certain training and activities as the opportunities may provide.
- Your information, usernames and passwords
- You agree to only provide current, complete and accurate information to the hub when you use the Website (including if you sign up as a member or contribute User Content to the Website).
- You agree to keep secret any password you use in relation to the Website and not let any other person or organisation use it. You agree to notify us immediately of any suspected misuse of your password and/or username.
- Copyright and Creative Commons
- Members are required to display the ColourSpree logo on their other social media accounts for recognition and as a sign of professionalism and on jobs that have been fostered by the Hub. The hub seeks to foster your individual business/passion and not suppress your individuality.
- All proprietary rights and Intellectual Property Rights in the Website, including all design, text and graphics, as well as the underlying source code and any User Content (BUT not including any the hub blog user-generated content), is owned by the hub or third parties.
- You are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work, and to make derivative works, so long as you give the original author credit and you do not use the work for commercial purposes; if you alter, transform or build upon the work, you must release the resulting work only with permission from the original author.
- User content and links to third parties
- This Website, including the hub blog, provides contact details of third parties and links to other websites or resources. The hub does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions should become illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms shall continue to be valid.
- These Terms and Conditions do not confer any rights on any person or party (other than you and/or us) pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If you have any further questions about these terms and conditions or the hub itself, please contact us.
- Events, Community Building , Training and Projects
- Regarding events, both in-house and public, you will first be notified via the hub, website and social media groups before the public. If it’s not on any of our platforms, then you can be sure that it is not hosted by the hub.
- Every Member is required to choose a cause from the SDGs to foster your relevance and the relevance of your passion/business in the society. This would also require you meeting with other members of the hub who share the same SDGs as you to effect this relevance.
- Members are required avail themselves to undergo update training and attend organised conferences/workshops.
- Projects will require the participation of all members. Members should notify the hub concerning their projects especially if they want the creative contributions of other members.
- Members are required to compile a portfolio of at least 20 images of their work and draw up a CV to keep up with the professional standard.
- Regarding subletting jobs to other creatives in the hub, the percentages are to be distributed as follows:
- — Owner -x%
- —The hub 3%
- — Creatives -x%
- The Owner and Creatives percentages will be discussed per time and an MOU will be signed by both parties either physically or electronically.
- Regarding jobs that would be sublet to creatives by the hub, the percentages will be discussed per time and an MOU signed either physically or electronically.
- Members can volunteer to work with the hub.
- Regarding certain training that would be handled by members, the pay rates would be discussed and an MOU signed prior to the training.